Service valid from november 2017 to april 2018
All the services of our Region Trentino in your hands
Vacation in Val di Sole this winter!
You’ll have the chance to freely travel by train or bus in all of Trentino, visit museums, castles and forts, go cross-country skiing and access the thermal centres to sample water from the mineral springs.
All thanks to the “Trentino Guest Card”.
This card is available only for our guests free of charge!
These are all the great opportunities that this card offers:
- unlimited access* on extra-urban or urban buses, in the entire Trentino region, that are managed by the Trentino Trasporti Esercizio company;
- unlimited access* on the Trento-Malé-Mezzana train and on regional trains in the Trentino section of the Brennero and Valsugana railways;
- admission, in Trentino, to important museums (MART, Museo degli Usi e Costumi-Museum of Trentino Culture and Traditions…), castles and forts (Thun Castle) and in Val di Sole, the Civiltà Solandra museum in Malé, the Casa Ecomuseo Val di Peio in Celentino, the “White War” museum in Vermiglio, the Fort Strino and the S.Michele Castle in Ossana;
- one admission + one ski rental in each of the participating SupernordicSkipass centres including the Vermiglio Cross-Country Skiing Centre and the Passo Campo Carlo Magno Cross-Country Skiing Centre;
- access to the Pejo Thermal Spa Centre and other thermal centres in Trentino to sample water from the various mineral springs **;
- recharge an electric car;
- a 10% discount on dairy products purchased in one of the two dairy cooperatives in Val di Sole, Cercen and Presanella, and on products purchased at MondoMelinda, plus a sampling of local products in many Trentino wineries
* subject to the addition of a transportation chip or the use of the Open Move app, which must be validated prior to every journey.
** week-long access, to sample the mineral spring water in Val di Sole, is included in the card’s services only if guests first undergo a medical examination at a cost of € 20,00.