Vacation in Val di Sole!
You’ll have the chance to easily reach Val di Sole’s mountain tops, with 10 cable lifts and chairlifts, including the Ortles Cevedale and Adamello Presanella peaks at a height of 3000 meters with a spectacular view of the most extensive glacier in all of Italy.
You can freely travel throughout all of Trentino by train or bus, plus, you can visit museums including the Mart in Rovereto, castles, forts, nature attractions and you can also access the thermal spa centres for a sampling of their mineral spring water.
All this is possible thanks to the “Val di Sole Guest Card”.
This Card is available for all of our guests at a cost of just 2 € per day but it’s definitely worth 10 times more.
CHILDREN FREE under age 12, if accompanied by 1 adult (1:1)
These are all the great opportunities that this card has to offer:
- access* to 10 cable lifts, chairlifts and gondola lifts in Val di Sole, one round-trip ride per day on each lift, extra charge for bike transportation;
- unlimited access** on suburban and urban buses, within the province of Trentino, managed by the Trentino Trasporti Esercizio company;
- unlimited access** on the Trento-Malé-Mezzana railway (including bike transportation when possible), and, on the regional trains of the Valsugana and Brennero railways within the province of Trentino;
- unlimited access** on the “BIKE TRAIN” (bike transportation included);
- unlimited access on the “BIKE BUS” in Val di Sole and to Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo;
- free admission in Val di Sole to the most important museumsand historical sites and free or discounted admission in Trentino to the most important museums, castles, forts and nature attractions ( free admission: MART, Museum of Trentino Culture and Traditions, Thun castle, Avio castle; discounted admission: MUSE, Buonconsiglio Castle, Rio Sass Canyon )
- access to the Pejo and Rabbi Thermal Spa Centres and other thermal centres in Trentino to sample their mineral spring water***;
- recharge for electric vehicles
- discount for the “STELVIO BUS RABBI”;
- a 10% discount on dairy products purchased at the Presanella and Cercen dairies plus several dairy producers in Val di Sole and the chance to sample local products in many Trentino wineries;
- a 30% discount on the lifts in Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo.
Available: from June 6th – October 4th 2020
* From 6th to 12th June 2020 and from 28th September to 4.th October Tarlenta Cable lift in Peio is open; from 13th June to 27th September 2020 the opening of at least 1 lift will be guaranteed in each of the following areas: Folgarida-Marilleva-Daolasa, Peio and Tonale
**subject to the addition of a transportation chip or the use of the Open Move app, which must be validated prior to every journey.
***week-long access, to sample the mineral spring water in Val di Sole, is included in the card’s services only if guests first undergo a medical examination at a cost of 20,00 €.