All the services of our Region Trentino in your hands
Vacation in Val di Sole this winter!
You’ll have the chance to freely travel by train or bus in all of Trentino, visit museums, castles and forts, go cross-country skiing and access the thermal centres to sample water from the mineral springs.
All thanks to the “Trentino Guest Card”.
This card is available only for our guests free of charge!
These are all the great opportunities that this card offers:
- unlimited access* on extra-urban or urban buses, in the entire Trentino region, that are managed by the Trentino Trasporti Esercizio company;
- unlimited access* on the Trento-Malé-Mezzana train and on regional trains in the Trentino section of the Brennero and Valsugana railways;
- free admission in Val di Sole to the most important museumsand historical sites and free or discounted admission in Trentino to the most important museums, castles, forts and nature attractions ( free admission: MART, Museum of Trentino Culture and Traditions, Thun castle, Avio castle; discounted admission: MUSE, Buonconsiglio Castle, Rio Sass Canyon )
- one admission + one ski rental in each of the participating SupernordicSkipass centres including the Vermiglio Cross-Country Skiing Centre and the Passo Campo Carlo Magno Cross-Country Skiing Centre;
- access to the Pejo Thermal Spa Centre and other thermal centres in Trentino to sample water from the various mineral springs **;
- recharge an electric car;
- a 10% discount on dairy products purchased in one of the two dairy cooperatives in Val di Sole, Cercen and Presanella, and on products purchased at MondoMelinda, plus a sampling of local products in many Trentino wineries
* subject to the addition of a transportation chip or the use of the Open Move app, which must be validated prior to every journey.
** week-long access, to sample the mineral spring water in Val di Sole, is included in the card’s services only if guests first undergo a medical examination at a cost of € 20,00.